Two Star Prize Winners Emerge In Dangote Cement Promo

Barely a week after its launch, two Block makers from Lagos and Oyo States emerged winners of the N1 million star prize each in the ongoing Dangote Cement Bag of Goodies Season 2 Consumer Promo.
The promo, which the management said was partly to reward loyal customers and ameliorate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on consumers, offered the winners cash prizes apart from other commercial and household items.
It is expected to run from July 15 to November 15, 2020.
Ojediran Kayode Stephen, a block maker in Lanlate, in Ibarapa East Local Government Area of Oyo State, who emerged the first winner in the “Spell Dangote and be a millionaire” promo, said he got the winning letters from among the 500 bags of cement purchased to make blocks for customers.
Apart from this, Ojediran said he also won several recharge cards and extra N2,000 so far during the course of the promo.
Appreciating Dangote Cement for organizing this promo in this era of COVID-19, the obviously elated winner said he plans to invest prize money in the expansion of his block making business, by buying “more bags of cement to produce more blocks.
“I believe the money will go a long way to reduce the pain of the pandemic in the country”, he added.
The other lucky winner and Managing Director of Afolabi Adefila Block Industry in Lagos said he has been patronizing the Dangote Cement brand since the inception of his business several years ago.
For him, “this money is timely, most especially during this era of COVID-19. Dangote has been doing a lot to ameliorate the challenges of COVID-19 on Nigeria. I am aware of what the company has been doing to reduce hardship in Nigeria. The promo is just an added effort to what Dangote has already done in terms of poverty alleviation.”