Investdata Outlook For March
• Oscillating equity prices as a result of profit taking and disappointment in some results. Also the source of funds brought to the market may cause fluctuations, since local and foreign institutional investors trade in the market. The up and down movement will continue.
• More audited and few quarterly earnings would be released into the market this period. Earnings from blue chip companies may strengthen market fundamentals if they beat expectations.
• As investors are reshuffling portfolio to invest in some equities with strong fundamentals, high Dividend Yield and possibility of bonus, we should expect stock prices to be in the upward direction.
• A more vibrant market as a result of market players positioning for the last month of the quarter and taking first quarter profit, while repositioning for the second quarter, even as we expect liquidity to improve.
• We must however note that market outlook for the coming months are dicey, this being a pre-election year in a market dominated by foreign and institutional investors. However, invest wisely, using dates, bids, offers and volume when taking decisions. Here you have to combine your fundamentals and technical analysis tools to boost your chance of trading and investing profitably, while protecting your capital.
• Managing risk and protecting capital at this point is very important, so you will be able to determine when to buy or sell by watching the stocks and the market, using technical analysis.
• More importantly, let numbers emanating from companies and dates guide you into profitable investment.
Also, expect volatility and repositioning to continue, while profit taking will reduce on the strength of expected payout and earnings surprises.
However, we would like to reiterate that investors should not panic but go for equities with intrinsic value, especially during this season when dividend payment is ongoing.
We advise investors to allow numbers guide their decisions while repositioning for the year trading activities, especially now that stock prices remain volatile amidst improving company, economic and market fundamentals.
It is time to combine fundamentals and technical tools to take decision by knowing the support and resistant level to reposition or exit any position. A stock market is in cycles. You must know the cycle it, or particular stocks therein are to successfully manage your trading and investment risk. For stocks that should be on your shopping list to buy in these seasonal changes as the year unfolds, sign up to INVESTDATA BUY AND SELL signal setup by calling 08032055467.
Get your home study pack of the INVEST 2018 Traders & Investors Summit and ride with the current recovery on Nigeria’s stock market and economy, thereby ensuring that you invest and trade with knowledge. You can also access stocks analysed in the home study pack of the INVEST 2018 traders and the investors’ summit held on February 24, 2018, including the 15 stock-picks for 2018 are available now to guide your positioning as trading for the year.
Comprehensive training materials on stock Trading and Investing for Financial Independence series are Available, you can play and watch on your mobile phone, laptop, desktop and TV set. Kindly call or send yes to 08032055467, 08028164086 or 08111811223.
Meanwhile, a big THANK YOU to facilitators and participants that made the Chart Summit over the weekend a huge success. The eyes of participants were opened to the three tents of technical analysis and how it can enhance traders income, as well as simple trading indicators and tools for successful traders were revealed. Charting of the NSE Index on short and long term direction movements were carried out to guide investors and traders using technical indicators to know the energy behind funds entering the market, or individual stocks and when such funds begin to exit.
Here are some of the great feedbacks from the just concluded Chart Summit:
I have not seen a more lucid, concise, organized & insightful trading and investing educational presentations than the chart summit. All the speakers opened my eyes to how to manage risk using TA, despite the fact that I have been playing the market for 21 years. Mr Ambrose thank you. Please keep this good work you are doing for Nigerians.
Ikechukwu Olisa, an investor
Ambrose and Tunde’s presentations were the simplest, clearest and best understood of the many that I have heard in my trading lifetime of nearly 25 years, please keep it up. Thanks for your time
The Invest 2018 home study pack content was what attracted me to attend this chart summit today, it was so good that I just couldn’t stop watching. Today’s chart summit was the best class I have attended in over 10 years. It’s going to make a big difference in my trading.
Thanks Mike for opening my eyes to risk management and portfolio selection using Technical Analysis tools. Thanks to investdata for putting chart summit together for novice and advance traders. It was well presented and right to the point. Again thanks so much for the beautiful presentation. It’s superb.
Chart Summit on technical analysis for novice and advance traders home study pack will be available on Friday, March 2, 2018, for those who have booked for the USB, you can play it on your phone, TV and laptop. Those interested in the pack should send ‘Yes’ or call any of: 08032055467, 08028164086 or 08111811223.
CRO | Investdata Consulting Ltd
Tel: 08028164085, 0803205546